Me.

Sitting Next To A Phone Booth Without A Coin To Spare.

Sigh. My internet connection is down, so I can't do the things I usually do. Thankfully, my newly downloaded Opera Mini is working beyond my expectations. When the advert said it worked just like your computer browser, they weren't kidding. I'm certainly enjoying this browser, opposed to the previous phone default browser. It does have its limitations, but impressive nonetheless.
I could use some time gaming now, but I'll just have to wait. It's going to take 2 working days for the people at TMNet to get to solving my troubles... so monday will be the earliest time possible for me to get online as I usually do.

... I guess now i don't have to worry about forgetting about what to blog about when I'm away from my laptop. My phone is almost always by my side, and I can now blog through it. Whee~

See you around people. I miss a couple of you already.

Given a certain level of thought byAdam Dewind at 9:35 PM  

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment