Me.

An End Like Any Other.

I didn't realize till today that it's been a whole two weeks since my last post. I'm rarely away this long, unless I mention beforehand that I'd be on some hiatus. I guess my creative juices haven't been flowing as they should lately.

I'm almost three weeks into my last semester. A month and a half from now, and I'll be free from the IT Department.


Yearp. That'll be one successful outcome. Joy! I'm determined to get myself a HD for Calculus this semester - I failed it once, and if I retake it and get anything less... well, I'd be sorely disappointed with myself.

2008 is coming to an end. It's been a long and rough year for a lot of people, me included (obviously). It's been horrible for the most part, but I don't think I'll spend these last few days sitting around moping about what I've lost or the troubles I've faced. In fact, I want this year to end well, so I'll be making the most of my time doing whatever makes me happy, with the people that make me happy :D

Speaking of people that make me happy: I've not seen my foosball partner for more than a month now! I wonder how the happy Indian is. Last I called, Thilagan was on his way to Penang. Penang will be dry (of liquor) by Sunday. Not a joke. Still, laughing is in order. Ha ha!

And Collin! Ah. My other half (No, I'm not gay) from Rawang will be back in Malaysia on the 23rd. I've an erection just thinking about the stuff we'll be doing together (seriously, I'm not gay). We'll be drinking ourselves silly, that much I know (okay, maybe not me. I don't drink much. Really). Drinking with Collin and Thilagan is always a blast.

And now to make plans for New Year's Eve. I've got something in mind, and it only involves me and two significant others (no, it's not the two bumbling idiots I mentioned three sentences ago). Will have to talk to the two lovely ladies about it soon.

Huzzah.

Given a certain level of thought byAdam Dewind at 2:43 PM  

1 comment(s):

Collin Michael Nunis said... December 21, 2008 at 4:55 PM  

So New Year's Eve cannot be with me now la? Anyways, guy love lah.

Post a Comment