Me.

Painting Walls Without Rollers.

Gah.

I spent the last nine hours of my life studying. And the best bit is, I've been studying two very different fields of education - engineering and accounting. Why? Because they relate mainly to theories, therefore qualifying me as a natural tutor (don't ask me how).

This is particularly tough - I'm learning from nothing but books. For all my time spent in college, I learned by listening - whether it be what the lecturers threw at me, the questions my classmates asked, or just "listening" to the environment. I always took down notes of what I thought was important, but even then it was rare that I ever actually read them.

Textbooks? They were just there as a backup - but I never truly used them. I just can't study by reading, which is probably the main reason why my parents think I don't spend enough time studying - they almost never see me reading notes/textbooks.

And now I've got a headache - reading, reading, re-reading, reading, re-reading... I'm just not cut out for this! Throw away the textbook, give me just a part of the overall picture and I swear I'd be able to draw out everything you didn't show me. That's how I work. And I damn-well know that I'm great when I work this way.

Thought I'd give myself a little break by blogging. Guess this is as far as it goes - already I'm behind schedule. Time to... reread that particular section for the fifteenth time.

Hmph.

Given a certain level of thought byAdam Dewind at 12:27 AM  

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment