Me.

Among Strangers.

Fond wretch! and what canst thou relate,
But deeds of sorrow, shame, and sin?
Thy deeds are proved - thou know'st thy fate;
But come, thy tale! begin - begin.

But I have griefs of other kind,
Troubles and sorrows more severe;
Give me to ease my tortured mind,
Lend to my woes a patient ear;
And let me, if I may not find
A friend to help, find one to hear.

Crabbe's Hall of Justice


I am afraid. I never would have dreamt that fate would deal such a horrible hand to anyone I so love. And will he recover? Is this just temporary? I am afraid, God above me, I am afraid. I have been told, "prepare yourself" - but that I cannot do, not now, not yet.

I pray, I pray - for my love for him, for his love for me - I pray it goes, like a breeze. Heaven hear my prayer: let him remember! For it is too cruel to leave him to forget.

Heaven hear my prayer.

Given a certain level of thought byAdam Dewind at 11:32 PM  

2 comment(s):

Danial Dewind said... March 11, 2010 at 2:49 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Danial Dewind said... March 11, 2010 at 2:50 PM  

Temporary. That's the word we all want to hear. Hope this all ends when I get back.

Post a Comment