Me.

Music Is Universal.

Ah, do that again!

Jabba the Hut

There are days when I walk around almost aimlessly, and often, ever so softly, I sing to myself - "Cha tang ima ti tu rang tap meee tuuu". Granted, I may not be singing it correctly - it is an alien language, after all.

You're confused, and you think I'm a little off my rocker - don't you? For you Star Wars fans, I'm sure you remember this very, very well.


The bass is mean in this song, and who can argue with the coolness of the drummer at 0:19? I know I can't. In fact, even if anyone could - I don't think they should. Must've taken him a lot of work to get into Jabba's live band.

Or a lot of bad luck.

I've had the song on repeat for about fifteen minutes now. There's no saving me, and I damn sure hope I'm not alone in this one.

Given a certain level of thought byAdam Dewind at 6:19 PM  

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment