Me.

Terdiam.

Apakah kau rasakan getaranku pada dirimu?


This song sparked my love for Maliq & D'Essentials' music. I heard it for the very first time on MTV years ago - I caught the song at its final minute as I was flipping through channels. At the end of the song, I told myself that I would look it up on the Internet a few hours later. When it came time to search for the song, I had forgotten the name of the band! All I had was the line "Ku hanya duduk terdiam" to go on.

So I searched, and searched. It took me a while, but after filtering through all the junk and useless links, I finally found the song. It wasn't long after that I started searching for the rest of their album, and needless to say - the rest is history. Now I listen to them almost every bloody time I'm in the car (it's as if I don't have any other CD in there). One has to wonder how I'm not sick of them yet.

God I love this band.

Given a certain level of thought byAdam Dewind at 10:49 PM  

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment