Me.

Fish on a Hook.

Now you're just somebody that I used to know

Hello. Once again, it's been a while since I last came around here and talked about anything. I guess now is as good a time as any to do a little updating.

What's new then?

I'll be leaving my current job soon - I've been roped into something else, and it looks pretty promising. Granted, it's going to take a lot of hard work and persistence, but I think I'll handle well enough. What is it, you may ask? Well, I suppose that's something for another time. Check in every once in a while - I might just tell you more about it.

2011 wasn't the best of years - all around it was just an incredibly tiring affair, and I had to deal with a lot of leftover problems from the previous year(s). But that's not new, no? One way or another, we're all haunted by our pasts, and I am no different.

I'm still battling that little monster everyone knows as "Loneliness". I'm just not quite over that certain someone - no, not yet. One does wonder though - how much longer till I get up and go, and leave this behind me? Trouble is I'm trying to get over something I've never had, and that makes it all the more difficult. Hell, I've spent a good five years doing just that. I guess I must be doing something terribly wrong, because after five solid years I'm still madly in love with her.

Ideas, anyone? I'm certainly drained of any.

By the way, this isn't even the half of it. Hell, I'd say I've just barely touched the surface. You have no idea how messed up I feel right now.

I wish I could go into further detail - it would certainly help lift the weight that's on my shoulders (at least, some of it). Unfortunately, I can't - for too many reasons. And all of them right, too.

Such is the matter of things.

Ah well.


Given a certain level of thought byAdam Dewind at 3:57 AM  

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment