Me.

The Broken Hourglass.

Where have the days gone?

I spent almost the entire day with little clue of what day it was. I woke up in the morning thinking it was a Saturday - I saw today's newspaper on the table and realised it was Sunday.
And then shortly after, I thought it was Friday - only to be reminded by my mother about the actual day. And it continued that way for the better part of the day - I kept forgetting what day it was.

It just didn't feel like a Sunday. So many things felt out of place, everything seemed so different.

To think, I don't even remember Friday and Saturday going by... and we're already at the end of the weekend.

I keep looking at the clock, hoping that it would stop - maybe I'd just have another minute to myself. I want just another minute to myself. Why? Because it seems like everything is flying by so quickly.



Monday is merely a couple of hours away.

Given a certain level of thought byAdam Dewind at 9:24 PM  

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment