Me.

Of Things To Come.

I am a selfish, ignorant bastard.

We all are.

Most of us just think we're not.

I am at my limits. I don't say much because I feel my emotions and words are wasted on those who I feel are more ignorant than I am.

I am at my limits. I will not stand to see someone insult a part of my life. Do not take my silence for weakness, I have my reasons for not stabbing you with my tongue. Trust me, you don't want me to go that way.

If I ever see those tears flow again, or those hands tremble in frustration... I will stand against you. And I will humiliate you. You will hate me and we won't be the same, but I wouldn't care less - because I no longer care.

Don't believe me? Just fucking try me.

Given a certain level of thought byAdam Dewind at 12:27 AM  

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment