Me.

20 to 11.

First final exam is the day after tomorrow. And yet I sit here, typing out this post just to fill my time.
I should be browsing through my notes right about now. I should. I just don't have the energy or the motivation to do so.
Am I prepared for the coming exam? No.
Will I be able to prepare myself just enough for it? Highly doubt it.
Am I going to fail? For the first time since Chen's class in the 3rd semester, I truly believe so. In fact, I believe it more now than then. Unlike the previous semesters, this time I'm not gonna be able to keep my head up high and jokingly brag about my intelligence to my friends (ha ha).

Do miracles happen to people like me? Undeserving as I am, I secretly wish so.
I'll know soon enough.

On a side note: Sometimes I wish my eyes saw you differently. Then maybe I wouldn't be this way.

Given a certain level of thought byAdam Dewind at 10:27 PM  

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment