Me.

Tired Lungs.

Completed one exam today. Woohoo. I guess... wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I might have a chance of passing. But I'm not really gonna expect anything. Should I put hope into it? Maybe not. Maybe I'll be better off without it.

Took my friend up on an offer to follow him and his band mates to go jamming, and be their vocalist (as their vocalist had just left the group) for the session.
(I should have been with Aliff, Weng Chi, Thilagan and Victor at McDonalds studying. But noooo.... Adam is kind of an idiot.)

I sang my heart out. It felt good to sing aloud - usually whenever I sing in the presence of other people, I'd restrain myself, so as not to call attention to anyone around (or just hurt their ears :P). And if you restrain yourself from singing to your best, the song/music usually isn't done any justice, as your heart isn't fully into it.

But yea. Ha ha.

Was offered to join their group as their vocalist. As great as it was, I had to decline. I would've loved to join them, but if I do join any band, I would prefer to be in one with the people closer to me. Ha ha.
At one point, when the drummer left to use the toilet, I took his place and played up a beat (mind you, I'm pretty much an amateur when it comes to drumming. I can hold a beat, but nothing too fancy). The guitarist quickly followed with a tune by Incubus, namely "Drive". Was fairly enthusiastic, as that song didn't require "mad skillz", and I could easily play it on the drums. Just as the verse was about to begin, the idiots said they didn't know the lyrics to the song. Ahahaha. As it would be said in Malay: "Potong Stim".

I knew the lyrics though. Heh heh heh.

So we played the song. And three others. All the while with me drumming, AND as lead vocals. What the bloody hell? It was only today that I learned how tiring it was (physically and mentally) to drum and sing songs at the same time. Four songs back to back can be quite a pain. Ha ha.

Good fun...

Damnit. Screw the drums. I should be playing the bass (my bass guitar is rotting at home, I swear). Collin! After Deepavali. Let's start classes! :O I know I've got MAAAD SKILLZ inside me, waiting to be released. Ha ha ha!

Speaking of which, Deepavali is around the corner! I'm fairly excited. Got plans to go to Thilagan's house on that day, followed by Kumar's. Then I'm leaving to go spend some time with my best friend Guna and his family. Haven't seen that bull in a while. Would be incredibly good to see him again and just forget about college.

Woohoo!

Given a certain level of thought byAdam Dewind at 7:05 PM  

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment