Me.

Double Take.

The Traveler's Tale

My limit was near - the sweat dripped off my brow and onto my lap, as I rode along, my chariot fiercely straddling the road below. The question lingered ever so hard on my mind: How much longer?

Something within me stirred. Something I could hold for but a few more moments. I could not allow it! I fought on. Never did the fury leave my body, not where it need not be released.

The destination was near. Up ahead loomed the castle I so frightfully sought. Harder I pushed, that I may have arrived sooner. A speed so great had I brought upon myself, that I only managed to stop my chariot but a few steps away from the mighty red gates which guarded the castle. Still I was, till my body began crying for release. Yes, it continued to stir. Had I forgotten? Time was not to be wasted. The room. The Room of Release. It was all I needed now.

***

I crashed through the gates, and forced my way through the large wooden doors within. The castle's denizens were upright, seeking revelation for the commotion I had caused. I took no heed of them - they would know soon enough the reason for my coming. Those that stumbled into my path were off it mere seconds later, as I rushed headlong along the steps and corridors of this familiar castle. After much running, I came to it: The Room of Release. Something continued to stir within me, more powerful this time. I knew then - it was now or never. I had to enter.

***

My attempt to enter the room faltered, as I soon learned that it was occupied by another soul seeking release. Time was not something of leisure to me. Hastily I banged against the door, cold sweat dripping off my body and onto the floor. A voice cried from inside, "Leave me be but a few more moments! The deed is almost done!"

Under different circumstances, I would have granted his wish. But not today. I replied in an ancient tongue, of which related the great urgency of my coming.
"Eep ot deen i! Tuo teg! Gnitsrub si ti!! Eep ot deen i!!" I cried.

The door swung open, the man before me hastily removing himself from the room. I threw myself in with such haste that even light would not catch me. There I stared into the bowl of Release, the stench of past unholy deeds warping the air around it. It mattered not. Broken from the bonds which held me before, I let myself loose. Here I felt the heat leave my body, enveloping me in a soothing light.

The ritual was short. The ritual was simple.

I was Released.

I looked upon the foul remains that cried to leave my body with ease. With one last word, they were gone... never to torment me again.

Hsulf.

******

What Really Happened.

I didn't know how much longer I could hold it in. I drove along at a speed higher than my usual, leaving a trail of smoke and dust behind me.

It continued to boil within me. This was not the place, nor the time. I held it in - soon enough I would be relieved of it. Soon enough.

My home was but a stone's throw away. My car parked, I wasted no time in getting out and into the house. I desperately needed to get myself to the toilet.

***

I burst through the doors, running along as I felt myself ready to explode. My family could only stare and wonder what the fuss was all about. I wasn't in the mood to explain. I rushed along, trying my best to get to the toilet on time.

***

My brother was bathing in the toilet, and I had nowhere else to run to. I banged my fists against the door, my voice filled with urgency and desperation.
"I need to pee! It is bursting! Get out!! I need to pee!!!" I cried.

The door swung open, and my half naked brother stepped out as quickly as he could, allowing me use of the toilet. I looked at the toilet bowl - my brother must've forgotten to flush in his haste of getting out - it smelled of pee. I didn't have the time to care. I unzipped my pants, and let myself loose. The warm liquid left my body, and I was at ease.

It was quick. It was simple.

I had taken a piss.

I took one glance at the liquid that filled the toilet bowl, and with one last gesture, made sure I never saw the exact liquid again.

Flush.

- End -

Given a certain level of thought byAdam Dewind at 11:09 PM  

3 comment(s):

Unknown said... November 10, 2007 at 1:13 PM  

waterfish.

go pee also got ancient "story" to write. lmao. their speech is backwards speech xD

but nice one. hahahaha. damn farnee la you atam.

Anonymous said... November 10, 2007 at 2:30 PM  

hctib.

update randomjuice first can?

Raja Aliff said... November 10, 2007 at 4:27 PM  

pee... i tot pang sai D:

Post a Comment