Me.

Breaking Bonds.


So full of words is this picture that now it is nothing but a wall of black. Where in the real world, these words would cause more trouble than I'd be willing to face, here... here they find their place. And here, they stand before the eyes of those I would tell them to, no harm incurred - whether it be to your feelings, or mine.

A million and one things need to be said and done. With that another ten million and one possible replies. Acceptance? That's one possibility. There's also the possibility of rejection - if you so choose not to understand the reasons behind my actions. Gah. So much, so fast.

Last year we were one and the same. Next year we'll be different. I'll leave you, that much I'm sure of right now. And then things will start over - for both you and me. For better or worse? Personally I don't quite care - for the right reasons or for the wrong.

Goodbye 2007. Hello 2008.

No, this post wasn't dedicated to the ushering of the new year.

Given a certain level of thought byAdam Dewind at 11:04 PM  

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment