Me.

Overweight Turtles.

My Internet connection is as fast as overweight turtles right now. No joke. Here I am trying to sign in to Messenger, and all I get is the stupid trouble shooting window popping up here and there. I can't seem to access the usual sites I frequent, with the exception of a few blogs.

The word "frustrated" pretty much sums up how I'm feeling right now.

Doesn't help that I actually NEED a smooth Internet connection tonight, to discuss a few matters with a friend on Messenger. In light of the recent troubles affecting my connection speed, I feel it's time I sent the people over at TM a warm, heartfelt letter filled with my thoughts over the matter. I'm sure a little constructive criticism will help, no? Anyway, I've copy pasted the entire letter for you to read below:-


No 1x Jalan Desa x/x
Bandar Country Homeless
48000 Bawang Goreng
Selangor Darul Ehsan

------------------------------------------

Mr Basket-In-Charge
No 144 Persiaran Kumpulan Cilaka Sial
Pejabat Pengurusan Kebodohan Syarikat TM
47650 Somewhere
Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur


Sir,

Internet Connection Problems in Housing Area

With regards to the above statement, Fuck you and your shitty Streamyx quality and maintenance.



Yours sincerely,
Pissed Streamyx client.



What do you think? Good? I think it's pretty decent.
Hoho :D

Given a certain level of thought byAdam Dewind at 10:08 PM  

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment