Me.

High-Rev Music.



Monaco!

Yes ladies and gentlemen, it's that time of the year again - the Monaco F1 Grand Prix. This race is one I eagerly anticipate every season, because of one reason: it's my favourite race on the F1 calendar.

The fact that this race has been dominated by McLaren for the past x-years could be why it's my favourite though.

This season, with the lack of driver-aids and traction control, the races are so much more exciting. I do not remember Monaco ever being this exciting! Cars are speeding along wet street roads (it's raining now in Monaco. Yes, I'm watching it live as I'm typing this), and they're sliding as they take the corners! Formula 1 cars! Sliding! How bloody awesome is that?

Ah the thrill of unbelievably quick cars.

This season has brought competitiveness to an all-time high, and that's amazing. Despite the loss of driver-aids, and the usage of lower-powered engines compared to past seasons, driver's are still pushing past the speed records with ease. Says a lot about the advancement of aerodynamics and the capabilities of F1 drivers and engineers.

Speaking of engineers... I wonder what it would be like to be one.
Wait a second.
Formula 1 definitely needs I.T. professionals, right?
Could I possibly..?

*Drools uncontrollably*

The cars are still sliding through the corners. Sliding. I can't emphasize that word enough. Sliding. Sliding Formula 1 cars.

Alright. Seems like that's all I have to say for now. I'm going to continue watching this awesome race. By the way, Hamilton is leading.

WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!~

On a side note, is it wrong if I occasionally imagine myself to be in a Formula 1 race while driving?

Guess not. After all, it only happens occasionally.
Most of the time, I imagine myself to be in a rally.

Given a certain level of thought byAdam Dewind at 9:07 PM  

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment