Me.

O Hai.

I've been quiet for quite some time now - it's been a long while since I provided any comment on the political state of the country, and the many areas of the government I am not satisfied with. Maybe today would be a good time to do so?



Listen, I know that a lot of you couldn't be bothered with reading any of my political rants, but I think it's necessary that this generation be fully aware of the various issues that have come to light in recent months, and discussion is necessary to provide understanding and so fo---



...

Fine. Forget the politics.

***

I first listened to the song "Long Road to Ruin" (by the Foo Fighters) on MTV. The video was comical and true to the Foo Fighter's style, but it did a lot in distracting me from the lyrics of the song. If one were to listen carefully, the song speaks about so much. I won't bother posting the lyrics here, because this post has already taken up enough space (large images for the win) - so Google it if you're interested eh?

***

I'm going to be 22 soon. Very soon actually. Should I be enthusiastic?

Photobucket

... K, maybe not that enthusiastic. Never been very fond of my birthdays. Why?


Enough said. K bai.

Given a certain level of thought byAdam Dewind at 12:33 PM  

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment