Me.

Quiet Time.

Hi.

It's been a while, hasn't it? I guess it has. I've been occupied - very much occupied.

What are my updates for 2009 so far? There's only one significant one - I lost my car. No, not "I can't find it" or "somebody stole it" lost. It's more of a "I fucking wrecked it" kind of lost.

What can I say? It was an accident, of course. I came out with just a sore shoulder and some scratches. Thankfully.

...

I started writing this at 920PM. It's 950PM now, and I've lost the mood to carry on with posting up my thoughts. Odd, when just five minutes ago I had so much to say, so much to question.

It's annoying how... your very source of happiness, is almost always the very same source of your sadness.

I guess... this is it?

Given a certain level of thought byAdam Dewind at 9:35 PM  

2 comment(s):

gorie said... January 12, 2009 at 8:47 AM  

hi-diddly-ho cousin, heard the news from pak ngah. you're down to 8 lives now.

Adam Dewind said... January 13, 2009 at 1:08 PM  

Heya. News sure travels fast in this family eh? 8 lives left? Would've thought I had much less. But I'll take it! :P

Post a Comment