Me.

Simple Pleasures.

Was tagged by my cousin, Kak Syu, a while back. Now that I can, here it is!

Rules:List down as many simples pleasures as you can. Now, the definition for simple pleasures would be something that almost anyone can do, without paying money for it. Something SIMPLE that makes your heart sing or makes you go "aaaahhhhhh.......".

1- Driving around in my car, with Gillian and Kimberley for company. (this does require a certain amount of money though, doesn't it? BAH WHATEVER! *runs of lalala-ing*)
2- Trading insults among friends. Now that's one where everybody wins :P
3- A great night's sleep.
4- Wonderful weather.
5- Singing birds!
6- Early morning sunshine. I love the way it lights up the room, and its warmth is just... indescribable.
7- Penning/Typing down my thoughts about anything and everything.
8- Listening to music, particularly the Dave Matthews Band and Maliq & D'Essentials. :)
9- A long, hot bath.
10- A tight, sincere hug - one of the best things to brighten up my day, even if it was already blindingly bright to begin with :D
11- Soft hair >_>
12- Laughter. Just plain laughter.
13- Lying back and dreaming up worlds of wonder with whatever imagination I have.

and because 13 might be considered an unlucky number >_>

14- A beautiful smile.

Whoop. So! Who am I tagging? I'll tag... Kimberley (not that she ever does my tags...), Victor (nice enough to do every tag I've tagged him for), Stephanie, Banun, Aliff, Yip, that girl from twistedjazzer (eheh heh heh >_>), Collin (it'll probably take him months to do it, but what the heck. The bugger's a slow blogger), and my other cousin Zahidi (God knows why I grin whenever I read his blog).

Quite a few emotes in this post, no? Hooboy.

Given a certain level of thought byAdam Dewind at 8:34 AM  

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment