Me.

Victor's Tag.

Victor tagged me a few days back. Here goes nothing.

Directions :
Once you’ve been tagged, you have to write a post with sixteen random things, habits or goals about you. At the end, choose five people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. Don’t forget to leave a comment (“You’re tagged!”), and to read your blog, you can’t tag a person who tagged you. Since you can’t tag me, let me know when you’ve posted your blog, so I can see your weirdness.

Sixteen? That's... a weird number.

#1 - I am not bothered to remove the skin off a prawn before eating it.
#2 - I have fake boobs resting on one of my shelves, which is supposed to be used to relieve stress. Hey! Don't judge me - they were gifts.
#3 - I am physically 22 years old. Mentally 7.
#4 - I always try to look at things from different angles, even if I may not like what I see.
#5 - I am a huge fan of the Dave Matthews Band and Maliq & D'Essentials.
#6 - Despite the fact that I failed C++, many of my former C++ classmates still regard me as a programming God. Apparently I knew my stuff in class.
#7 - My favourite number is probably 29.
#8 - My favourite colour is probably white.
#9 - I love nasi goreng ketam. Fuck if I could eat it everyday? I wouldn't. Who the hell eats the same thing every day?
#10 - I hide my sincerity behind my jokes.
#11 - I love playing with toys. Toys R Us is probably one of my favourite places on earth.
#12 - I love my nasi lemak with all these in it: cockels, chicken, and a fried egg! Now this, if I could eat everyday? I still wouldn't.
#13 - I cannot go one day without eating vegetables.
#14 - I need a haircut.
#15 - I excel in games in a supportive role. I never do well as frontliners like Aliff, Weng Chi, Victor, Arnold and Yip. I'll stick to the Medic and Engineer classes.
#16 - I haven't had banana leaf rice in a while. Maybe I'll go next week! O_o

Alright, I've to choose five people. And the unlucky bastards are (who's to say they'll even do it >_>):
Kimberley Stephanie Banun Collin thattwistedjazzerperson (eheh eheh heh another tag for you >_>)
Also, I won't bother telling people they've been tagged. You read you wanna do you do. Simple.

Given a certain level of thought byAdam Dewind at 1:07 PM  

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment