Me.

Looking Into Someone Else's Mirror.

I was reading one of my copies of the National Geographic Magazine when I stumbled across a very interesting article. The introduction reads:-

To judge by appearance, this is one misfit beast. Car-size and blimp-shaped, on land it's usually found lolling around. Sure, it's no supermodel, but underneath the blubbery disguise it turns out to be a superhero - its life a series of magnificent feats.


I know. I was stunned too - after all these years, FINALLY! The people at Nat Geo Mag finally recognized my awesomeness, and decided to do an article about me! MEEEE! You wouldn't believe how excited I was after reading those few lines.

Unfortunately, my excitement was short-lived. Reading further, I found out that the article was actually about elephant seals. To think! That description fit me perfectly, but it wasn't meant for me! It was for some dumb elephant seal.

Do you know what an elephant seal looks like?

Here you go:-

'Sup?

Exactly. That thing is huge and not-too-pretty.

I thought to myself: this is wrong - am I really that similar to an elephant seal?
That's when I decided to take a test. I took a photo of myself, to compare with the one above.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

OhmyfuckingGod..

Yearp. There's no denying it now: I'm part human, part elephant seal. Get your autographs while you still can - I'll be signing myself up for experiments two weeks from now.

Given a certain level of thought byAdam Dewind at 10:08 PM  

7 comment(s):

Anonymous said... February 2, 2009 at 9:11 AM  

you really look like one, keep up the figure!!!!

Unknown said... February 2, 2009 at 2:05 PM  

WTF LOL. HAHAHAHAHA!

syuhidayah said... February 2, 2009 at 5:29 PM  

hahahahahahahah ...
adam !! this is a very good entry :p

Anonymous said... February 3, 2009 at 10:31 AM  

owhh...

err....

hahahahaha!!!

u made my day!!

iJan said... February 4, 2009 at 8:30 PM  

HAHAHAHAAHAAH!!! ADAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM U XDE KEJE KEEEEEEEEEE????????????? u patut pakai bj n seluar colour brown.baru la serupa ngan pic kat atas tuh

gorie said... February 5, 2009 at 6:22 AM  

I am very lucky to have you as an elephant seal, no wait, as a cousin. How could I ever get those 2 mixed up I'll never know.

Anonymous said... February 18, 2010 at 4:00 PM  

nice post. thanks.

Post a Comment