Me.

An Early Dismissal.

... Many live because they are afraid to die, as many die because they are afraid to live.

Maybe it's time you acknowledged the possibility that he doesn't want to be here anymore. That he's fed up with what he's become, and for his pride, he's willing to leave her, to leave you, to leave me, to leave us - so that he need not go through another day as he is.

He knows what he's doing. You can argue about how he's not himself, that he's completely unaware of his own actions, but I don't believe it. Not one bit. I know, deep down - he knows exactly what he's doing. And when you patronise him - the way you've done over the past few months - you belittle his mind, his soul, and his pride. And when you get mad, you make him feel worse for being a burden on you.

He knows.

Maybe you have acknowledged this possibility. Maybe you just couldn't bring yourself to say it, because you're afraid of being right. I saw in your eyes the look of disbelief when I mentioned it, and you wonder how I could bring myself to say it. I say it because from here on out, if the right steps are taken - it might just make things easier on all of us in the long run.

It wasn't an easy thing for me to put out in the open. He's family too, and I love him. Please, trust me when I say: it hurt me as much as it did you to say what I said.

Maybe more.

Given a certain level of thought byAdam Dewind at 11:34 PM  

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment