Me.

Soulvibe.

Biarlah diriku memendam rasa ini, jauh di lubuk hatiku.

I recently started listening to another Indonesian jazz/pop band. With Maliq & D'Essentials promoting the band - Soulvibe - I thought to myself, "What have I to lose by listening to them?". Needless to say, I was pleasantly surprised. Their first single, "Arti Hadirmu", took me in instantly, and it wasn't till I listened to the song "Cinta Masih" that I decided I needed more of their music.

I have to say, so far so good. They have a number of really good songs, and anyone who enjoys listening to Maliq & D'Essentials will easily fall for Soulvibe. Highly recommended, for all the fans of Indonesia's brand of jazz/pop music.

For those of you who like "Untitled" by Maliq & D'Essentials, here's a song by Soulvibe that shares a somewhat similar feel:-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThljvHh7wMU

My attempts at embedding the video failed, as the parameters can't be changed to fit the layout of my blog (unfortunately), so you'll have to make do with a link.

I hope you enjoy it.

Given a certain level of thought byAdam Dewind at 1:32 AM  

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment