Me.

Seven Suns and a Rain Cloud.

Watch my face, as I pretend to feel no pain

Mother nature seems to have spent the day channeling my emotions through the weather. The sky's been a grey since I woke up this morning, and it was even raining for a long while earlier. The rain was perfect - not so heavy that it's almost depressing, not so light that it's barely noticeable.

I'm not feeling well, unfortunately - I'm forced to skip this year's Relay for Life. Next year then, maybe?

Today seems to have come and gone like any other day. It's usually just a little different. Not that I'm complaining - I had a good time last night surrounded by some of my closest friends, and right now I'm about to end the night with a good book and some hot Milo.

Oh, and that little quote up there? A line from John Mayer's last album, "Battle Studies". It's been playing the whole day, and it's kept me singing through a fever and a severe cold.

Also, thanks for keeping me company today. You know who you are.

Till next time, goodnight twenty three - hello twenty four.

Given a certain level of thought byAdam Dewind at 10:22 PM  

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment