Me.

Bears in white.

Anyone who knows me well enough would know that I've a liking to polar bears.
Thaaaaaaaaat's right. Those furry white mammals living up north.

The ones that eat penguins and seals for a living.

Yes, penguins.

Do you know why polar bears have a tendency of swallowing those short, formally dressed, weird walking loud squawking flightless birds??



Exactly.

And now, for some polar bear pictures that Gillian sent to me. Don't melt at their cuteness.

"Cuddle me. Now."

"... I promise I will never roll around in my own poo poo again."

"Apa tengok tengok? Niaseng. North pole cold liao!!"

"... Pose... Pose.... Pooooose....."

Edit: A little extra info for some of you. Polar bears don't munch on penguins. They can't - both animals live in different hemispheres. So unless a polar bear decided to take a flight down to the South Pole.... there won't be any penguins on the dinner menu.

Woot.

Given a certain level of thought byAdam Dewind at 11:15 AM  

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment