Me.

Clickity Click Click.

Here's a little something I found on the Internet.
Frankly, I think it's fairly interesting. It's rather important to the current generation of tech savvy users, and Net-addicted people throughout Malaysia.

Redesign Malaysia.

I know that it's most likely that 95% of my readers lost interest after reading the words "important" and "Malaysia".
Another 3% lost interest after reading the link title.

Now there's 2% left. And because I just bored the shit out of 1% of the remaining 2% with nonsensical statistics and useless information...

... that leaves 1% of readers who could give a damn about whatever it is I'm trying to get across.

So to you - that special 1% (Special is an overstatement. You're ordinary - you don't deserve my compliments) - to get in on Redesign Malaysia.

Woot.

P.S.: Don't be offended by that "special" statement. It was directed at the emotional fools who think the world revolves around them. If you're not one of them, you don't have to worry about anything.
Though, if you are... Get off my Internet. Please?

Given a certain level of thought byAdam Dewind at 9:07 PM  

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment