Me.

Booyah.

Hey-ho people.

Have you noticed the change in the layout of this blog?

Uhuh Uhuh. I've grown tired of my "emo-ness". So screw it.
I'm moving on.
And going back to being the Adam who first joined HELP.

Yea bitches. It's happened. Again. Hahaha.

Those who followed my previous blog should know fairly well what it was like. This is going to be like that.
I used to enjoy blogging. I'm gonna enjoy blogging again.

Looked myself in the mirror two nights ago, and I told myself: "This isn't working."
Hell yea it isn't.
I've decided to put whatever that got me down behind me, and I'm gonna try and look forward to happier times. For my sake.
I'm not saying it's already happened - that I'm already happy. Naaaahh. Definitely not. But I'm moving in that direction. Friends, whatever help you offer me will be taken in kind, and truly appreciated. Sorry for all the shit that's happened.

Sadness, screw you!

Just because you have one reason to be sad, doesn't mean you need a reason to be happy.

Woot!!!

Given a certain level of thought byAdam Dewind at 7:40 PM  

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment