Me.

The Black Knight.

Batman? No, you've got my title confused with "The Dark Knight". See the difference?
I'm talking about my car. My Satria Hitam! Muohohoho~

It was just five minutes ago that I walked out of my house to pick up the dry clothes, and my eyes locked onto my car. Sigh.

Despite it being a stock model (no modifications whatsoever), it's such a sexy beast. Despite it being with me for (give or take) three years, it's still so sexy hot. And of course, despite it being dirty 80% of the time, it still gives me an erection every time I touch it.

...

Ok maybe not an erection, that would be too much. And even if it were to that point, let's just pretend I didn't say anything like it, alright?

I'd post a picture of it, but I can't find the damn camera. The thing about my house is that, 110% of the time (wow, percentages percentages. When did this become a post about statistics?), things are never around whenever you want/need them. It's a conspiracy against me.

*Looks around*

I think they know I'm on to them. If anybody reads this, please wash my car by the end of the week. There isn't much time left. I'm going to publish this, and run. Oh shi--

Announcement: User is currently unavailable. Do not attempt to contact him/her within the next few weeks. He/She is safe.

Trust us.

Given a certain level of thought byAdam Dewind at 4:54 PM  

2 comment(s):

Anonymous said... February 29, 2008 at 11:10 PM  

eyh.. i didnt find pnb building, thus i didnt find that luna abr.. had v-dinner at some crappy restaurant in bangsar.. reading yr blog posts is reading what i want to write myself, except that i dun have the necessary writing skills to write em down..

Adam Dewind said... February 29, 2008 at 11:16 PM  

You should have called me then. (Un)fortunately I'm single, so I was home that night checking if my walls were made of stone. Newsflash: they are.

Aww come on cousin. It's not about skill. It's about writing what you feel when you feel like it. You never know till you try, no?

Post a Comment