Me.

For You.

I believe I deserve at least some explanation as to why this is happening. And so I've tried. I've tried to communicate, but my efforts have been shot down. And truth be told, it comes to a point where I have to realize that I've got to give up.

And that's what I'm doing. For now, I can't keep asking that question, and I can't keep hoping that, at the very least, you'll tell me what's wrong. I was never asking for the whole explanation, I know - some things probably need to be kept to yourself. But to keep me in the dark for so long, and make me question myself of what I've done wrong? It's not fair.

It's just not fair.

I still am a little depressed, but not as much as I was in the days before. I guess if this is how you want it to be, I'm not going to exert myself further in the hopes of rectifying it. No. I believe I've done my part. And right now, I'm constantly reminding myself: that's all that matters.

What happens next? Well...

... that's entirely up to you.

Given a certain level of thought byAdam Dewind at 1:38 PM  

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment