Me.

A Lack of Something That Was Always There.

The power adapter for my laptop malfunctioned last night, and now I can't use it. My laptop battery is dead, so that means I can't use my laptop either. Considering I have limited access to the family PC, I'm not getting much of my usual Internet-sweetness.

It's bearable. I can live without the Internet. However... I can't without my music. My iPod is the only thing keeping me sane right now. Even that is at half battery, and I can't charge it. Using the PC to charge it is a big NO, because when the two devices attempt to communicate with one another, every file on my iPod is deleted - really quite stressful.

Apparently there's a Dell Direct Store in Mid Valley Megamall. I'll have to check it out soon enough. The only problem is... how much will it cost? If it costs too much... I guess I'm going to have to say hi to the fellows at Lowyat Plaza. Either that or go broke again. Whee.

On an unrelated note, I recommend listening to Lupe Fiasco's latest album offering. Pretty sweet, if you're a fan of the likes of Kanye West and Nas.

Given a certain level of thought byAdam Dewind at 4:40 PM  

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment