Me.

Frustration is just another word.

A new day, and troubles are fresh.

I've had my mind on a lot of things lately, more specifically those relating to my future and studies. Two days back, I wrote a long post about how I'm still without a proper qualification to my name, and how I'm inching closer to twenty-two years of age. After spending an hour on the post, I decided not to publish it, and closed my browser instead. Just a few lost words, that's all.

It's ironic that, the next day I would have complications relating to my studies shoved in my face. The world can be fairly cruel sometimes.

As it is, I'm still fairly angry and disappointed about the complications that came to light yesterday. To make a long story short... It looks like I'm going to be staying on in HELP for (at least) a little longer than I originally intended. The way things are going now... will I only be able to obtain my degree when I'm twenty-four years of age?

I'll have a lot of catching up to do with my peers by then.

This situation didn't even come about because I've not been doing well in my studies. I'm doing well! But all this... Makes no difference if you've failed a few or passed it all - you'll end up graduating at the same time in the end. How can you not feel frustrated? It's annoying to think that despite whatever effort that has been put in, at the very end of it all I'll still graduate long after many of my peers have. A year or two from now, most of everyone I'm close to in college will be gone - and I'll likely still be around.

It's funny how, despite how hard I try... everything around me just doesn't seem to go my way.

Given a certain level of thought byAdam Dewind at 10:16 PM  

1 comment(s):

Anonymous said... February 20, 2008 at 6:58 AM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment