Me.

Already I Miss It All.

It won't be long before this familiar place is gone to me.

I'll be moving very soon. Away from Rawang, away from...

I've always wanted to be so much closer to it all - the people, the places, the laughs, the tears. Always. And now it's happening. I'm pleased. I'm excited. Yet... I feel a strange sense of depression creeping.

I've spent the last fifteen years here. These walls have seen me gain weight, they've seen me with and without hair on my head. They've heard me scream, they know my secrets. They've shared my smiles, and they've endured my angry fists.

So many memories were made in this very home.

The Japanese pine tree, the banana trees, the flowers all around. The green, white, beige and blue. I'll miss it all - the little things that I came home to, the little things that welcomed me into its warm, resting arms.

Living here felt like an eternity - but sometimes I think... eternity wasn't long enough. One castle for another. Goodbye, goodbye.

Goodbye.

Given a certain level of thought byAdam Dewind at 12:33 AM  

5 comment(s):

Collin Michael Nunis said... November 25, 2008 at 10:51 AM  

You're going for a B.J.! Hahahaaa... Bukit Jelutong!

gorie said... November 26, 2008 at 10:34 AM  

leaving the nest eh?

Adam Dewind said... November 26, 2008 at 1:09 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Adam Dewind said... November 26, 2008 at 1:10 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Adam Dewind said... November 26, 2008 at 1:12 PM  

Collin... What the hell? Basket. I read your latest post too. Ha ha ha! Asswipe.

Cousin! No, it's not like that. The whole family's moving out of Rawang and into Bukit Jelutong.

Post a Comment