Me.

An End to Plugged Ears.

The F1 season has come and gone. Last night, stations around the world aired the final race of the season - one full of tension and expectations.

Lewis Hamilton won the Driver's Championship, making him the youngest ever F1 driver to win a championship. Ferrari, once again... drove home with the Constructor's championship.
I would've liked McLaren to win the constructor's instead - I'm not really bothered about the driver's championship. But you make the best of what you've got, no?

A hearty congratulations to Hamilton. Much deserved.

You know what I'm a little upset about? I completely forgot about the race last night.
That's right - I didn't watch it. I was greatly anticipating it (as all the races in this season have been wild and exciting), and at the end of the day...

Sigh.

And to think, I was up till 5am... with nothing to do.

Till next year.

Given a certain level of thought byAdam Dewind at 1:27 PM  

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment