Me.

Mhm.

... Registered for Facebook yesterday.
Activated the account today, and edited my profile and whatnot. I did this because I was incredibly bored.

Someone was telling me that Facebook was nothing like Friendster/MySpace - supposedly more mature. After browsing through what it had to offer - I sat on my couch, questioned myself over why I didn't go with my first gut-instinct that told me these sites were a mistake for me.
Facebook and the word "Friends" sparked a few thoughts in me.

But I think we've all had enough of those supposedly "deep" and emo-ish posts I've had on this blog lately. Right? So I'll leave it in me for another day. Or maybe for never at all.

DotA tournament coming up in my area. Guna's invited me. He and I, with three others? My goodness, not to brag... but we would've pretty much sealed our victory just by signing up. Should I? Not sure if it's still running though. Haha. Kidding.

... He's not that good. :P

Given a certain level of thought byAdam Dewind at 8:28 PM  

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment