Me.

This will not make sense.

Whut day iz it? Saturday?

.
..
...
....
.....
....
...
..
.

.... NAAAAAAAAWWWW!!!
It r CATURDAY!! Nowz I'z gunna post sum catz.
Pics!


Iz eatin me! Noezzzzz!!
Yeaazz I'z got out now. Buuuut I fell down againz Dx


Lul now guess whut I r...

Ish so funneh. U'z get da joke? Geddit? Geddit? Lulz plzkthx.
Okiez! Iz enough cats for todayz. Need be keeping moaaarr for next Caturday, amirite? Till then~...












Bai!

Given a certain level of thought byAdam Dewind at 1:14 PM  

2 comment(s):

Unknown said... September 29, 2007 at 4:06 PM  

.... swt.

Adam are you okay?

LOL. i like the copycat one. sooooooooooooooooooooooo CUTE! :D :D :D hohoho

i still want the colored chicks D:
name it ADAM!

Adam Dewind said... September 29, 2007 at 10:50 PM  

Name it STEPHANIE la!

KFCC - Kantonese Fried Coloured Chicks D:
Yumm.

Post a Comment