Me.

Something Unusually Funny.

Lines from Star Wars that could be improved If the word "pants" was substituted.

1. A tremor in the pants. The last time I felt this was in the presence of my old master.

2. You are unwise to lower your pants.

3. We've got to be able to get some reading on those pants, up or down.

4. She must have hidden the plans in her pants. Send a detachment down to retrieve them. See to it personally Commander.

5. These pants may not look like much, kid, but they've got it where it counts.

6. I find your lack of pants disturbing.

7. These pants contain the ultimate power in the Universe. I suggest we use it.

8. Han will have those pants down. We've got to give him more time!

9. General Veers, prepare your pants for a surface assault.

10. I used to bulls-eye womp-rats in my pants back home.

11. TK-421. . . Why aren't you in your pants?

12. Lock the door. And hope they don't have pants.

13. Governor Tarkin. I recognized your foul pants when I was brought on board.

14. You look strong enough to pull the pants off of a Gundark.

15. Luke. . . Help me take...these pants off.

16. Great, Chewie, great. Always thinking with your pants.

17. That blast came from those pants. That thing's operational!

18. Don't worry. Chewie and I have gotten into a lot of pants more heavily guarded than this.

19. Maybe you'd like it back in your pants, your highness.

20. Your pants betray you. Your feelings for them are strong. Especially for your sister!

21. Jabba doesn't have time for smugglers who drop their pants at the first sign of an Imperial Cruiser.

22. Yeah, well short pants is better than no pants at all, Chewie.

23. Attention. This is Lando Calrissean. The Empire has taken control of my pants, I advise everyone to leave before more troops arrive.

24. I cannot teach him. The boy has no pants.

25. You came in those pants? You're braver than I thought.

26: I've got a bad feeling about pants.

27. "Stop that." "Why?" "My pants are dirty." "My pants are dirty too."

28. *whining* But I was going into the Toshi station to pick up some pants.

29. I will not condone a course of action that leads us to pants.

30. Obi-Wan once thought as you do. You don't know the power of pants.

31. Do or do not. There is no pants.

32. I am your pants.

33. Pants you I can. Mmmhmm.

34. The pants...remember your failure in the pants!

35. I am altering the pants. Pray I do not alter them any further.

36. Well, Your Worship, it looks like you arranged to keep me in your pants for a while longer.

37. Put Captain Solo in the cargo pants.

38. Uhhhhh.....had a slight pants malfunction. But.....fine..... everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine......How are you?

39. How do you get so big eating pants of this kind?

40. Sorry sweetheart, haven't got time for pants.

41. They are using a very primative dialect, but I do believe that they think I am some sort of pants.

42. Pants not make one great.

43. Anakin, sitting on a beach w/ Amidala: Don't yah hate pants?

44. Use the pants, Luke!

45. May the force be with pants.

46. But i just wanted to get some power pants!

47. These pants smell worse on the inside than they do on the outside!


I freaking LOL'ed after reading through this.
I expect Aliff to share my sentiments.
On a side note...
LOL'ed. If you've been around the Internet, then I'm sure you'd have seen this around somewhere, sometime or another. Internet morons (like me, unfortunately) like to use it when referring to laughing in the past.
If you haven't seen it, or rarely have - that means you have a life. I hate you and your most-likely-to-be-noisy-unborn-children.
Notice how grammatically incorrect LOL'ed is? What the bloody hell is Laugh Out Louded? Why are we butchering the English language? Yaaaarr. I propose we do our part and right this wrong! From now on, when referring to laughing in the past, one shall type....




... L'ed-OL!
Gila ah. Merah membara sial.
It's correct, but it looks wrong. Damn me and my need to correct grammatical errors (despite the flood of errors on this blog .___. Shaddap you.)

Given a certain level of thought byAdam Dewind at 12:05 AM  

1 comment(s):

Unknown said... September 30, 2007 at 1:49 AM  

L'ed-OL.

LOL.

fail D:

Post a Comment