Me.

:(

Hungarian Grand Prix. McLaren starts on pole with Hamilton, and 6th with Alonso (originally pole, but due to a penalty, was demoted 5 grid positions).

The worst part of the race: No matter their final position, McLaren WILL NOT gain any Constructor's points out of the race.

Son of a.

Damn stress. I won't stand for Ferrari winning. Main reason: this is McLaren's championship.
Secondary reason: I will not have my father shouting "Ferrari! Ferrari! Ferrari! Hahaha~" every bloody time he sees me. I am going to be the one to shout "McLaren! McLaren! McLaren! Huaaahahahaha~"

I r sad.

On a side note, shit. I'm stepping down from my role as Battlefield's Jet Pilot. My brother is officially the better jet pilot. The way he took control of the skies yesterday... Damn. Fly the jet like he was a bot. Damn. I'll stick to being the team's Medic/Engineer and Heli-Pilot. It's all about the support roles baby.

I'm in a dilemma. As is, I have to choose between two elective subjects for my course: Interactive Media and Design, or Calculus.
Career choice of the future: Lecturer.
Which will be better in the long run? Thilagan has been going on and on about how IMaD (uhh) is an easier and better option for careers in I.T. I dunno .___. I'm pretty keen on taking up Calculus. Maybe it's because I'm terrible at anything related to maths, and I want to challenge myself to it. Or maybe it's because I'm a stupid fuck.

Eitherway, whatever choice I make will end up with me being a stupid fuck. None of my course mates are keen on taking Calculus. So if I go for it, I'm aloooooooooooone.

Sigh.

Given a certain level of thought byAdam Dewind at 7:22 PM  

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment