Me.

Nyao~...

... As hard as I try, I realize I'll never be able to magically scroll my mouse so that the pointer will actually come upon my keyboard.

That's how lazy I am right now. I didn't want to move my hand off the mouse to press the "I" key. Huzzah.

Staring at my Messenger window.
Looking at a specific someone's name.
Wanting to start a conversation.
But...
At the same time, I couldn't be bothered with saying much of anything to her.
Why?
Reasons I'll keep to myself.

Anyway. Here I am to do my many readers *coughasifcough* a favor by posting the link to...
... I Can Has Cheezburger!
Click here for kitty cat images with nonsensical captions. They have a few dogs, a couple of hamsters and rabbits, and one bucket-lugging walrus. Just check it out, yea? Some images are good for a laugh or two - if you're a simple minded fool like myself.

Aliff informed me yesterday about his friend's desire to get him and myself as bouncers for a prom (Taylor's College).
Don't know what the hell to say to that.
Haha. Just thought I'd bring it up because I'm running out of material for this post.
And I don't want to post a short one.
So...

._____________."

Now back to the simple-minded fools who read my blog (I know there are one or two of you out there). Here's a stupid video I found. Got it off a forum. And here's a tip: wait for the muscle bound freak to do a little aerobic dancing. I swear if you don't laugh yourself silly, you might have to get your head checked.

Given a certain level of thought byAdam Dewind at 10:31 PM  

2 comment(s):

Unknown said... August 29, 2007 at 10:22 PM  

eh! taylor's prom? :S bila?

Adam Dewind said... August 29, 2007 at 11:03 PM  

Dunno! Haha.
Seriously, I don't know o.o;

Post a Comment