Me.

Two heads and a Bullet.

Huzzah.

One assignment down and done with. It was of course an assignment related to a subject of which I have little knowledge, and truth be told... couldn't care less for >.>

Ah well. Last night (after college) was pretty hectic. Lots of running around. Met up with my ex-girlfriend, just for some small chat. Got things done by 930pm, headed straight for home then slept like a log throughout the night. And here I am now, blog blog blogging.

Wait, doesn't sound so hectic after all. Meh.

I'll take this opportunity to send some shout-outs to a few people (because I'm bored and I want to. So sue me).

Syazna: So sorry I couldn't make it to your birthday dinner. Hope you had loads of fun :) Send my regards to your newfound happiness :D

Stephanie: Eh. You. Yes you. Good luck with your last exam (you'll probably read this after you're done with the exam). Hohoho.

Vic: Rawr.

Wengz: Diu.

Yip: Diuuuu.

Aliff: Niaseng. Diu.

Kimmie and Charlene: Drop by college once in a while damnit. :(

Gillian: Manja. Shaddap and study. Shaaaaaddaaaaap and study.

So colourful.

Given a certain level of thought byAdam Dewind at 7:48 AM  

1 comment(s):

Unknown said... August 11, 2007 at 3:04 PM  

Namaku dalam warna MERAH! T_________T uuuuuuuuuu curse me to mati. LOL. kidding kidding. hahaha thankyuuu for the wish. and yea you're right, im reading this only after i habis exam =_=" LOL but still thankyuuuuuuuu!! see you monday hohohoho x)

Post a Comment