Me.

Just Another Sunday.

I told Stephanie I didn't wanna do her latest tag... but then, give face la. She tagged me. Means I'm special. Muahaha! I very the perasan, thank you. This is because of Kimberley - she's very perasan. Really.

Dear Stephanie.. I'm only doing the first tag, k? The other two... a little lazy. >_<

Tag Numero Uno!:

Honestly, what colour is your shirt?
Dark blue.

Honestly, what's on your mind?
My almost empty wallet. My oh-so-almost-very empty wallet .____."

Honestly, what're you doing now?
Doing this bloody tag and thinking up a way of throwing Stephanie into some lake.

Honestly, have you ever been involved?
Hmm. If by involved you mean relationship - yesh. Otherwise... Maybe? :o

Honestly, have you done something bad today?
Yesh. I chased some 8 year old out of the public toilet. >_>;;

Honestly, do you watch Disney Channel?
Who doesn't? Kim Possible yay.

Honestly, who is the last person you talked to on the phone?
My best friend, Guna. The basket asked me something about the word "lame". WEIH!!! This Christmas I'm getting you a fucking dictionary. I swear.

Honestly, are you jealous of somebody now?
I'm jealous of Santa Claus. And his little elf Andy.

Honestly, what makes you mad most of the time?
Me.

Honestly, do you bite your nails?
Erm. *cough* Eh is that Mika Hakkinen?? *runs*

Honestly, do you use anyone?
I'll keep you guessing for a little bit.

Honestly, do you want to see someone this very moment?
Yerp. Fidi.

Honestly, do you have a friend you don't like?
Yerp. Fidi. HAHAHAHA. Nope. None.

Honestly, do you love someone very much?
Beginning to wonder why I decided to do this particular tag. Answer: Yes.

Honestly, does anyone like you?
Hey hey hey. What's there not to like about me? (Kimberley's influence acting up again)

Done.

Went to watch the Royal London Circus today. Haven't been to the show since I was five. At first, I was reluctant. I thought that it might not be worth it. I mean, it's been 16 years since I watched stuff like this - the thought of having grown out of it lingered constantly on my mind.

Boy was I proven wrong. The circus was awesome. Hell, I wouldn't mind going again. :D
After that, the family and I went to KL, where we went shoe shopping for my brother Danial. Couldn't find any size. Goddamnit what's wrong with you Malaysians?? Why do you cater your clothes and shoes to the average sized Malaysian?? What about big people like my bro and I?? What about us?? Discriminating bastards. Get your generation to grow a few inches, won't you?

Okay, enough hate for the short and small.

Then we went to this other shoe store... and I almost fell in love with a pair of Adidas shoes. Brown, simple design. I wanted to get it so badly. I remained in the store, undecided if I should get it for myself or not. I just spent nearly RM300 on a pair of shoes in Hush Puppies yesterday. And to spend another RM200 today was a tough decision to make.

In the end I walked away without shoes. Not because I didn't want to buy it. Because there wasn't any of the particular design in my size.

I hate all you small bastards.

One day, I will be your dictator. And I shall ban clothing for anyone below 6 feet tall. And ALL of you shall suffer.
Midgets.

Okay, I'm done. Whooheee.

Given a certain level of thought byAdam Dewind at 8:55 PM  

1 comment(s):

Unknown said... August 19, 2007 at 10:43 PM  

EH you! banyak insulting! i know you're tall! =.=

ahhaha. ehhh.. *kicks you* dont throw me in the lake or wahtehver la.

lol. do la part three. hohoho XD

Post a Comment