Me.

Tagged #?

I was tagged by Stephanie yesterday. Or day before. Or... Bah whenever.
Because I'm bored, and I have nothing better to do... Here it is:-

Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
People who are tagged need to write in their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
At the end of your blog, you need to choose people to get tagged and list their names.
Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

Frankly, screw the rules. And yea, on my older blog, I did something incredibly similar to this. I'll try to post "new" random stuff.

1- I'm officially left handed. Though I'm also kinda ambidextrous. I write and play darts and open doors (subconsciously) with my left hand; but i dribble basketballs, punch and lift things with my right hand.

2- As much as I like Polar bears, they're still second on my list of favourite animals. Tigers come first, thank you very much.

3- I consider my car to be my second home.

4- When listening to music, I mainly hear (no, not listen) the bass and drums.

5- I love playing support roles in games. Medic in Battlefield 2, support heroes in DotA and Granado Espada. This is just the games I'm into now. Can't remember what else.

6- I'm fine with comedies (movies). But I sincerely prefer deep, emotional/thought provoking movies. Examples? Letters from Iwo Jima, The Green Mile, Road to Perdition, etc etc.

7- I still play with toys. I have an Action Man figurine in my room which I play with almost every night before I go to bed. Yes, I'm very very very childish. So sue me.

8- I can play Katamari Damacy with my eyes closed and still pwn half the world's population. Yes, that's how often I play the game.

10 things I love


Love? Hmm.

1- I love driving (o rly Sherlock?).

2- I love Maliq & D'Essentials (Seriously. Love.).

3- I love Nasi Lemak (Not eating Nasi Lemak in one week = Death).

4- I love tea. (Can't live without the bloody drink).

5- I love annoying Kimberley (I try. I really do).

(Eh. Too much "I love". Change)

6- I heart Formula 1 and McLaren. Dare say "Ferrari" in front of me? Dare??

("heart" is so schoolgirl-ish. Change)

7- I lurve having intellectual discussions.

8- I lurve poking Charlene's sides (Wheee~)

9- I lurve reading the National Geographic Magazine. Really a treasure trove of information. And the pictures? Incredible.

(Now for something a little more serious...)

10- I love my friends and family. Without the two, I wouldn't be who I am today - for better or worse.

Done. People I'd like to tag...

Aliff
Syazna
Sonia (Gillian... shaddap.)
Charlene
Collin (do it la biznitch.)
Danial


That's all I can think of (those who have blogs that I bother reading). Whoop de whoop whoop.
And now for a random image from the folders of Adam's laptop :o


Hahahaha! Puzzzaaaaahhhhh~

Given a certain level of thought byAdam Dewind at 11:02 PM  

3 comment(s):

Unknown said... August 16, 2007 at 11:59 PM  

~ "Sonia."

HAHA.


"nyao~"

Unknown said... August 17, 2007 at 12:02 AM  

OKAY la.. sorry. gomen. maaf.

er.. i don't know in chinese. so yea. sorry XD lol.

LALALALA~~~

haven't seen u for two weeks! next time gonna see you prolly when my sem starts weh! I want to kacau you lah!!! LOL

Adam Dewind said... August 17, 2007 at 12:03 AM  

Eh you gadis pendek yang sungguh bising sampai telinga saya berdarah darah. Bising la.

Bisiiiiiiiiiiiiing.

Post a Comment