Me.

Soon enough.

As is, I'm incredibly tired.
This week has been lined up with so many things to do that I've just lost track of everything.
In fact, the absolute appearance of a familiar figure back into my life has just been puzzling, and for some parts... emotional.

Now of all times? Just when I'm starting to find my way over and around things? I really couldn't have expected her to show up. Not ever. But here she is, nonetheless.
I've put off two meetings with her so far. Afraid? A little.
Soon enough it'll be over and done with. I've given thought to taking her back. But then again... nah, not possible. Soon enough, she'll be gone and I'll be back where I left off.

Soon enough.

Given a certain level of thought byAdam Dewind at 1:05 AM  

1 comment(s):

Gillian said... August 10, 2007 at 7:33 AM  

eh bitch.,bising la u.=.=

Post a Comment