Me.

11:06PM

Running out of ideas for post titles. Anyone willing to help me out?
No wait, on second thought: no. 90% of you are numb nuts. The other 10% know well enough that I'm not really running out of ideas.

Or maybe I'm just psyching all of you. I want you to believe you're part of the 10% when you're not. Maybe it's working.
You think you're part of the 10% don't you?

See how this works? Now you're not sure what I'm trying to do to you. Am I trying to force you into the 90% or 10% zone? Neither. If you even took the time to consider anything I've typed in the last few lines, you're already in the 90% zone. Oh and just to clarify, that zone isn't easy to come out of.

I sound like some sort of genius.

Oh wait. I am.

Oops?

It's the genes.

Oh, and also the name.

Yea. Pretty much the name and the genes.

I'm so full of myself, aren't I? Wait, even if I really meant everything up there, you wouldn't be one to get offended, would you? I didn't even direct it specifically to anyone with the word "you". Wait... you thought I meant you right? And here I was thinking I was full of myself.

Do you know where I'm getting with this post?

Yea, me neither.

Oh, and just because: the next time anyone asks something stupid/nonsensical in my presence, I will show my sarcasm by uttering the following:-


Whoa. I've jumped up a notch on the Asshole-Meter.













Awesome.

Given a certain level of thought byAdam Dewind at 10:54 PM  

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment