Me.

Wearing Down a Tyre or Two.

Explain to me something.

I'm rushing to pick up my brother, so I speed along.
I come up behind a car at 160km/h, and I slow down to 120. I keep a safe distance, and the car moves aside for me. Now I push back up to 160, and the car that moved aside decides to tail me.
Alright, looks like he changed his mind and needed to get somewhere fast. I move aside, and I let him pass.

Guess what happens next? He overtakes me and slows back down to 120. This is where I get annoyed, and I push back up to 160 (for the second time since I slowed down) and overtake. The other driver's reply? Tailing.

Why? I don't like it when people tail me, so I never tail others, no matter how much of a hurry I'm in. I keep a safe distance, because I don't feel like landing in a large wooden box. So what reason would he have to ANNOY me?

Is anyone threatened by a stock model Satria that's travelling really fast?
If you're the type who likes to annoy other drivers this way, I wish you a Happy Fuck You.

The end.

Oh by the way, I lost the turd at the toll booth. Yay Smart Tag.

Given a certain level of thought byAdam Dewind at 10:22 PM  

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment