Me.

Tags and the like.

Well, Stephanie tagged me a few days back. Seeing as how I have nothing better to do, I guess I might as well take the time to complete it. Better than sleeping the moments away, eh?

1. What was your dream during your childhood?
When I was young I had a passion for everything related to dinosaurs, and I dearly wanted to be a paleontologist. Being young and full of spirit, I actually asked around (teachers, family) and researched through the Internet for a future in paleontology. However, to my dismay... not a single university in Malaysia offered such a course. Of course, at the time I never thought about studying abroad... Ah well.

2. Do you like rainy days or sunny days? Why?
Depends really. A little bit of both.

3. Which colour do you like better - black or white?
I have more white shirts than black. But I guess my preference would be black.

4. Who would you marry?
When she comes into my life, you'll know.

5. Where do you want to go most? Why?
Europe. Specifically the Vatican City and France. Why? The architecture, the history, the majesty of it all. I want most to visit the museums.

6. Which part of yourself do you love most?
Love is a strong word, but I'd have to say: the part most will never see or understand.

7. When you encounter a sad moment, what do you do?
I drive to give myself the time to think, to understand, and hopefully - to move on.

8. What are you afraid of losing the most?
That which I never had.

9. If you met someone you love, would you confess to him/her? Or just keep it a secret, observing?
Situations differ. Love (if that's too strong, then "attraction") is a difficult thing. How it comes about affects the way you would handle it. A question that would be better posed to the winds.

10. List out 3 good points of the one who tagged you.
Stephanie tagged me. Well, she's a sweet girl. She's fairly mature (more so than many others I know), and she's quite the ray of sunshine. Ha ha~

11. What are the requirements that you wish for your other half?
There are no requirements. If she's my other half, then she's got everything I would want.

12. Up to now, what is the moment you regret most?
"Leave ourselves be at the door, and walk with the memory of what was."

13. Which type of person do you hate most?
The type I can't stand. Explains enough?

14. What is your ambition?
To teach, and learn.

15. Would you rather be someone else at this moment?
Unfortunately, yes.

16. If you can have two dreams to come true, what would it be?
I only need one - to never stop dreaming, even if the rest of my dreams might never come true.

17. What do you think is most important in your life?
It's never "what". It's always "who".

18. Who's your favourite cartoon character?
Sponge Bob Square Pants. Let's not forget the rough and tough Ironhide eh?

19. What will you do if the world ends tomorrow?
Smile. Smile. Smile.

20. The most worthwhile decision you've ever made in your life so far.
"Let us live that all our deeds be worth the moment."

Although I wasn't asked to tag anyone, why not? Aliff, Ila, Charlene? Ah well.
Edit: Fareeza Ilyana! I tag you too D: Remember that question 10 asks you to list 3 good things. Good things. Goooooooooooood things.

Given a certain level of thought byAdam Dewind at 9:01 PM  

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment