Me.

Hail.

Behold! I bring with me an image that will put you into fits of laughter, or at the very least brighten your day. Yes, I am that nice. After looking at the image and laughing your lungs off, you might be tempted to build an altar with my statue/picture as the centerpiece. I say: Don't! Though I deserve to be worshiped, it is best if we keep ourselves modest about my incredible awesomeness.



If you did not laugh (or smile), you are either:-
a - someone with little (or no) sense of humor.
b - someone with the mental capacity of a toad.

I'm gonna put my money on (b) for now.
And here's a tip: if you're having trouble viewing the image, click it for a larger view. It actually helps.

Given a certain level of thought byAdam Dewind at 10:54 PM  

3 comment(s):

Anonymous said... March 26, 2008 at 7:12 PM  

haha. i can actually see u playing chess with yr baby just to show the baby how incredibly clever u r.. ahaha.

Adam Dewind said... March 26, 2008 at 7:38 PM  

That was... a good insult. I'll have a few up my sleeves the next time we see each other cousin. Just you wait. :P

Unknown said... March 27, 2008 at 12:10 AM  

LOL. amazing. I never thought of those things lor D: well not like i actually care anyway. way too young to actually think about a baby hahahahaha

and btw,

"...you might be tempted to build an altar with my statue/picture as the centerpiece. I say: Don't!.."

you better say don't. know why? know whyyyyy??? because right, if there was an altar with your statue/picture in the centerpiece... ahem.. it'd be almost like.. err.. you know.. >_> *coughcoughcoughlikewhatpeopledoforthosewhodiedcoughcoughcough*

.... heeee xD

Post a Comment