Me.

23 Hours Into.

It's been a productive day.

This and that, done. That and this, done.
Was supposed to get myself new shoes today, but as we all know: size 12 isn't exactly easy to find. "What's your largest size?" I always ask. "11 sir." Sigh. I'll have to take the time to check other places sometime in the near future.

Is it just me, or have the past few nights been fairly dull?
Tempted to sign in to messenger... but I suppose I won't find what I need there.

Tomorrow is an hour away.

Given a certain level of thought byAdam Dewind at 10:43 PM  

1 comment(s):

Anonymous said... April 1, 2008 at 11:58 PM  

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.

Post a Comment