Me.

BMC204

My head is spinning, and that doesn't go well with me.
Alright, enough with stating the obvious.

BMC204 is the subject code for Computer Systems Engineering. Sounds a little sophisticated.
No, actually - it really is sophisticated. Or maybe the right word is: complicated?

When I first started studying the subject, I was jumping for joy - because the subject outline seemed fairly simple to go through, and of course... Studying an engineering subject seemed like quite a feat.

What started as a happy moment, is now gray and a torture.

It's the hardest bloody subject I've ever done. I stare into my textbook and all I see is a wall of text. A huge wall of text. What the hell is this?!
Though I may not really show it, I am incredibly stressed out. I don't think I'm cut out for this.

Given a certain level of thought byAdam Dewind at 9:53 PM  

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment