Me.

Something New.


I am eagerly anticipating the release of Battlefield Heroes. It's Battlefield, with graphics similar to Team Fortress 2! Now tell me you don't want to play that.
But wait, there's more.

According to a news release by EA, the game can be played on platforms with processor speeds of 1.6Ghz, 512Mb RAM, and the most awesome of all: INTEGRATED GRAPHIC CHIPS ON LAPTOPS. Such low requirements for what looks to be a really interesting game.
Oh, I haven't told you the most interesting part about it: the game will be released this summer (umm, not sure when that is for us - I'm such a douche), and will be free to download and play from the Battlefield website.

I think I just wet myself.

I've been getting a little tired of the more serious games I play, like Call of Duty 4. COD4 is awesome and all, but sometimes it's just a little too serious. This explains why I played with C4s in a few sessions, despite it putting me on the bottom of the score sheet more often than not.

Just a few more months! Battlefield Heroes!

... I wonder if I can mow down soldiers with airplanes.

Given a certain level of thought byAdam Dewind at 6:36 PM  

1 comment(s):

Anonymous said... April 11, 2008 at 11:43 PM  

lol..
'... I wonder if I can mow down soldiers with airplanes.'
btw what is this mean INTEGRATED GRAPHIC CHIPS ON LAPTOPS? izzit mean all com can be used? if yes that's cool... :D i want to play.. whoohoo..

Post a Comment