Me.

Caught Between The Moon and a Familiar Place.

The colours on the walls are fading. The fireplace is out, and the heat is escaping. It's become cluttered, furniture in every place. I rather miss the clean and spaciousness of what once was. Too many photographs hang on the wall, yet on the floor there are empty frames to fill.

I sit in comfort, but I know this won't last long. Cracks in the windows, and an open door. An invitation? Perhaps. I guess a change of scenery is what's best. I've been sitting in this room for too long. I'll get up, and my feet will lead me out of here.

A scarf around my neck, the stars on my back. I'll keep my arms folded, say goodbye. When I'm done, I'll stay standing tall...

... Looking in from the outside.

Given a certain level of thought byAdam Dewind at 7:21 PM  

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment