Me.

Caught in an Open Space.

Trials and tribulations. Trials and tribulations. Trials and tribulations.

I heard.

It's a mix of feelings now. I'm shocked. I'm frustrated. But most of all..
I don't understand how you could bring yourself to be so irresponsible. I can't comprehend how you could do what you've done. Have you seen nothing in the past year? Have you not shared the difficulty?

How can you look into our eyes and tell us all those lies?
I stood up for you, countless times. Now I realize it was all without reason.
None of us will ever look at you the same way.

No one is angry with you for the things you've done, and the stories you've told. Anger isn't the right emotion.

We're disappointed. Deeply disappointed.

Given a certain level of thought byAdam Dewind at 12:02 PM  

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment